Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Link Party Features #7

Hey, everybody! We had a wonderful variety of party participants at last week's Sunburnt Cow link party. This week's link party has just started, so come on over and join the fun!

Currently I'm able to feature everyone, so I'm doing that over on this blog since it has more eyeballs on it. :)

Deb from Paxton Valley Folk Art showed us one of her latest creations: a handpainted terra cotta pot.



Reef Botanicals shared a cute mouse. What a great way to use up scraps of fabric!



My Sister's Doilies showed off yet some more lovely doily creations.



Custom Teddys linked up Link!



By the way, I was the recipient of one of Custom Teddys amazing creations. You can read about lil Kenneth MacAlpin here.

Something Created Everyday shared a very good idea - Mothers' Day Coupon Book. I remember when my son used to make them for me, though they weren't as fancy. (Ssshhhh, don't tell him that).



Made by Suzana shared some lovely crochet jewelry creations.



So Free Me Crafts partied with some pretty wired jewelry.



Snowflakes and Dragons did a very creative way of making curtains: seed bag curtains!



Dreaming 'n Color made a beautiful birds nest with eggs that I've been meaning to try my hand at. Now I know how to do them!



Last but not least is Hazel and Honeysuckle's beautiful vintage inspired jewelry. I'm definitely going to be getting some Dimensional Magic and try creating something like this.



Thanks so much, ladies for linking up. I really appreciate it!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for featuring my mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me!!!! As you can see i am pretty new to the blogging world and appreciate the coverage!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy... Link and the doilies thank you for all you do. We're going to find that link party and see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eggs in the birds nest. Heading over there right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Mother's Day Coupon Book. I am honored to be featured among so many creative ideas. Thanks for hosting. Lynda from SomethingCreatedEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete