Friday, May 20, 2011

Followers Friday

Next week, I'm going to be starting a series that I call "Followers Friday" on all my blogs. I want to spotlight all the followers I have in increments of ten so that each of you can get a public shout out. It's my way of saying how thankful I am to have you as a follower. If I have time, I'll try to get the post up tomorrow, but I'm not making any promises. I've been super busy lately. Even learned to knit yesterday; it's something I've wanted to learn for a long time. Yay!

Hop on over to the Prairie Patch to see my interview of gallery artist Cindy Adkins.

I'm also having a link party going on over at the Sunburnt Cow and a giveaway at Screaming Sardine.

2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a fabulous idea! how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!
    Congrats on learning to knit...I can't seem to get the hang of it, but I do love to crochet.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete