Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wordful Wednesday: Tessa and Her Zen Moments

Please note I'm now blogging at Screaming Sardine. Hmmmm, you may be wondering what this is. Well, it's just Tessa, my puppy.


Eeps, let me quick grab the camera, though as soon as I get up to do so, she usually stops her zen poses and jumps right off the sofa.


Huh...must be really zoning out. She's letting me get closer to her...
She's not even moving, despite my giggles. Such a silly girl.
Uh, Tessa...are you still alive?!
Tessa!?!
You goof!
Here's Tessa presenting her top half - lol!




DebbieDoos Pet Party
and
Funky Junk Interiors.

5 comments:

  1. That is just way too funny! Does Tessa think she's a cat, perhaps? ;)

    WW: Peanut-Nut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy -

    I think my pup Tessa thinks she's a cat, a dog, a human, a goat, a rabbit, and a clown - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don'tcha just love furbabbies! Tessa is too cute! gave me a big smile and the giggles.
    Thank you for sharing and give Tessa a big hug for me!
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jean -

    It's good to see ya over here on this blog.

    I'll give Tessa a hug for ya. She'll gladly accept it, and she'll drown you in kisses if you were here to do so. :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Thanks for sharing your very talented Tessa!

    ReplyDelete