Saturday, March 26, 2011

Faux Stained Glass Art Features

What a nice way to start a Saturday! My Faux Stained Glass Votive got a feature!

Cherished Treasures”=

And then I see it got another feature!
SAS Interiors


And another!
Photobuckettextarea>

The faux stained glass art was also one of the top ten viewed over at Crazy Domestic.

Am I supposed to be doing blog posts on when I get a feature? What is blog etiquette? I don't want to appear like I'm bragging, cuz I'm not. I'm just sooo darned thrilled!! It's nice to have your creativity recognized, and I've not felt that - as a general feeling - until I started this blog.

Plus, since I'm being featured, I think it's only fair I give back by featuring my feature which will get the featurer some linking back. I hope that makes sense - lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment