Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prim Party Features

I want to give a shout out to my participants at my Perfectly Prim Link Party over at the Prairie Patch. The first party went pretty well, but then it's kind of fizzled out. Not sure why. It is strictly a theme party, which means there will be limited participants but, as I said, there were a nice amount of links the first go round.

Soooo, I figure those of you who are in the general crafts category definitely know the importance of link parties and, thus, I thought I'd share the goodies linked up thus far. I love looking at old fashioned things, don't you?

Deb at Paxton Valley Folk Art shared some prim and old fashioned goodies, chief of which are these vintage wooden shoe molds.


Phyllis from Village Weaver Scottish Lion showed off her vintage bobbin winder, along with an old spool of yarn and shuttle.


And Teresa from Teresa's Prim Treasures hooked up (hehe) the very first hooked rug she's ever made. I'd say it's pretty darn awesome for her first!


Thanks for linking up, ladies!

For those of you who have some old fashioned items that you've either made, purchased, or had given to you, come join the Perfectly Prim link party every Sunday through Wednesday.

Tomorrow starts the Sunburnt Cow link party, where you can link up blog posts revolving around items you have for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment