Thursday, March 10, 2011

My First Weekly Writing Prompt

The writing prompt I chose for my first Weekly Writing Prompt is about a memorable neighbor. I never did know his name. He was just the guy with the thong.

When I lived in Florida, I had a neighbor who was probably pushing 60. He had a beer gut, but he wasn't the least bit self conscious about it. In fact, I'd venture to say he wasn't self conscious about anything, since whenever I saw him, he was always wearing a thong - and nothing but a thong. LOL!

Bright colored ones, paisley print, leopard print - didn't matter. He seemed to have a thong for every day of the week.

Thong man...yeah, that's what his name was. Haha!

Mama’s Losin’ It

10 comments:

  1. Something is inherently wrong with men's vision (or they're all delusional).

    You don't hear many men whining about their muffin top, and they think they are sexy critters, no matter what their shape or size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A thong wearing 60 year old neighbor. That is insane! To me it would be one of those situations where you don't want to look because it is horrible yet you can't take your eyes away because it is just so crazy. Although, if he wore one everyday I bet after awhile it probably just became common to see him. Anyway, that is just crazy.

    Jessica
    http://mytimeasmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! We have had similar neighbors! I think I lived by his son once....see my post!
    Visiting from Mama Kats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eww... that's gross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...I don't want that image in my head. Eww!! Yucky, yucky...but I guess it's good that he didn't care. Stopping my from Mama Kat's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hilarious!

    visiting from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your comments. I'm glad y'all thought it was funny, yet so gross, like I did. I always kind of wondered if he had a fur lined thong during the winter time - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! He was probably totally hairy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carri -

    Actually, he didn't have all that much hair. At least that was one saving grace. Or maybe because he wore a thong, he shaved everywhere. Okay...that's a thought I don't want to pursue - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is something seriously wrong with a man who looks the way you described him and wears only a thong... I mean, good for him that he's comfortable enough with himself that he can do that, but EW, in front of people?? YUCK!! Great post! Stopping by from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete