Saturday, March 26, 2011

Braided Yarn Woodless Frame

Using the same technique I did for my woodless burlap crafts frame, I decided to use braided yarn for something different.

I wrapped the braided yarn around my cardboard frame. Once finished with that, I added some textured yarn to the corners.
Next, I mod podge some scrapbook paper onto the cardboard piece that's to be the back of the "frame." Then I mod podged one of my ragged fabric flowers onto the scrapbooking paper.

For the final step, I mod podged the back of the yarn frame part to the scrapbook and cardboard back, and set a bag of rice and another bag of potatoes on top to weigh it all down - lol! I wanted to make sure that sucker stayed glued!


giveaways

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the whole look - what a great way to use up some yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Thanks for linking to our YARN IT ALL Party! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the texture of this!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking this up! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! thanks for linking up at TSWL! hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete