Monday, March 7, 2011

Swap Followings

Homemaker on a Dime is hosting her once a month Swap Followings. After entering this fun swap, I'm now following Crafty Geordi and Rolly Poly Farm - love that name!

I've actually seen Crafty Geordi/Christine around through some link parties, and she's even commented on my blog. Did you know that she just hit 100 followers!! Kudos to you, Christine! She also has a Show and Share linky party every Sunday, which goes on all week. (Her son also sounds pretty cool, too)!

Jodi, from Roly Poly Farm, actually just finished a bathroom remodel. She is definitely a braver soul than I! It looks awesome. I absolutely LOVE the new countertop. And the lighting above the sink...Oh my!! I wonder if she'd come do my bathroom.

Now it's time to sit down and start following others, and that's what I'm going to start doing later this week. (Work is getting in the way...pooh). I'm sure I'll be following more blogs from the Swap Followings, but these are the two I wanted to make a shout out to first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment