What a treat to find in my email box that I've been "tagged" for the Versatile Blogger Award from one of my new blog friends, Terri at A Creative Princess! Thank you, Terri, I really appreciate it! :)
Soooo...here are the rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award and let the giver know you accept the award.
Okey doke, here goes with seven things about me:
1. I prefer cold weather (hence, living in North Dakota), but I have to admit wanting to move south and enjoy warmer weather now, though not too warm - or at least not too humid.
2. I'm a dog person, even though I have two cats. I have two dogs; one is a 13 y/o Belgian Malinois, though he acts about 3 years old. (He's quite the energetic and healthy fella). The other is a goofball clown of a puppy who is 15 months old. (I have some pictures of her oddness at my other blog. Just scroll down; you can't miss them - lol!)
3. I'm a freelance writer and am fortunate enough to be able to work out of the home.
4. I have no car and no washer and dryer. It's challenging at times, but at other times, it's freeing.
5. I re-discovered being artistic back in October, and now there's not enough hours in the day to create everything in my mind. Unfortunately sometimes the translation from head to hands isn't all that pretty - lol!
6. I tend to be a homebody, though I'm not at all shy talking in front of a crowd, after having won a speech contest about 15 years old. (Before that, I was painfully shy).
7. I try to be a very grateful person.
Here are 15 blogs I've recently discovered that I think are pretty amazing:
Recovering Craft Hoarder
The Tattered Tag
PA Country Crafts
Food Wine and Mod Podge
Patches of Pink
We Craft Daily
Me 'n My Thrifty Ideas
A Simpler Time
LIttle Country Bumpkins
Inside Bru Crew Life
Super Stinky Boys
It's a Crafty Life
At Home with K