Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Just found this cool little linky party:



Here are this week's questions:

1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tiramisu!!!!

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
Both

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope, and I hope to keep it that way!

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
An accidental creation of my own: Spiced Cranberry Espresso. Ohhhhhh, I LOVE it! Also love Vanilla Rum Cake.

5. Coffee or tea?
Neither, but if I had to choose one or the other, it'd be tea - but only green tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from your newest follower from Meet me on Monday! Would love a follow back. :) Enjoyed reading this post and I can't wait to read more!

    I love the Spiced Cranberry Espresso scent! That sound like it would be just amazing! Yum! I'm a total green tea drinker too, but I can drink just about any tea. :)

    Hope you have a great Tuesday!

    http://www.themtandersenfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete