Thursday, April 28, 2011

Link Party Features

Last week's Sunburnt Cow link party brought out a nice variety of wonderful projects! Since the link party is relatively new and since I want to show my total appreciation for those who link up and follow the rules, I feature everyone (except my links, of course) who does so. So let's get the awesome show on the road, eh?

Snowflakes and Dragonflies shared a beautifully stenciled table that has a bit of a story behind it.



And who can resist this beautiful Penny rug pillow!?!



Now here's some fabric handiwork, but of a much more intricate and delicate kind: some vintage looking doilies!



Deb shared a very indepth tutorial on making vintage hang tags. So pretty!



I'll be featuring more soon!

Thanks so much, ladies, for linking up!!

There's a new party going on, so link 'er up!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party and for the feature. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome items, for sure. I have personally been very intrigued by the "hang tags" and will try my hand at it next week.

    ReplyDelete