Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Swap

Yesterday I received some wonderful swap goodies from Brooke over at Mommy Does. The swaps I've been involved in the past have been exclusively handmade items, so it was nice to have a change of pace - that the swap didn't have to be exclusively handmade. The swap, by the way, was put together by Wendy over at Craft Goodies.

And look at the goodies I received: some craft supplies, a cute handmade bunny hanging, kitchen implements, a very colorful dish towel (so much better than my drab ones), and a darling handmade card.

The craft supplies are perfect because the nearest craft supplies store is about 100 miles away and I don't have a car, so I don't get there often. My puppy chomped on one of my plastic spoons, and I definitely needed another one. Brooke sent me one - yay! (Again, the nearest place to get one of those spoons is probably 100 miles away, and to order one online, when the shipping costs more than the spoon itself, is kinda silly).

Here's a closer look at the cute card:

She also sent me a tote that will definitely come in handy because I always need yet another one. A couple boxes of cake mix and frosting mix were added so I'll be making a yummy goody for Easter.

Thank you so much, Brooke!

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked it. A mix of products is always best since you can do and use it more than one way! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete