Sunday, February 20, 2011

Prairie Patch's First Ever Perfectly Prim Link Party

Since I've had a lot of experience in marketing online, I share many tips on my other blog. I recently came upon the amazing discovery of link parties! They bring so much traffic to your blog, as I wrote about, and as many of you know!

I haven't seen a link party which is devoted to showing off people's prims, so I decided to make one. Today - and for the next several days - I'll be having the Prairie Patch's first ever perfectly prim link party. It's my plan to do this on a weekly basis, though the first party will last a little longer. Following week's may have specific themes, but this first one will be anything you want to show off that's prim-related.

This will be a great way for those who are into various crafts that aren't prim related to get some exposure for your blog in the prim circle. What's prim, you may be asking? Anything that's antique or antique looking. You can look at the various thumbnails in the link party for a better idea.

So let's have some fun!!
Prairie Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment